PHM's operating philosophy is Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan. General management at every property is tasked with preparing an annual business plan consisting of a marketing plan and operating budget. The corporate team implements the plan and uses it as the benchmark to measure performance, offer continued guidance and refine the plan as needed. PHG takes a hands-on approach to maximizing the performance of every property. Our operations support includes:
- Standard Operating Procedures: Best practices that maintain consistency and professionalism
- Reporting: Daily, weekly and monthly financial and marketing summaries
- Site Visits: Regular on-property visits provide invaluable insight on the performance of each property and promote strong working relationships.
- Facilities Management: Preventative programs designed to ensure the quality and reliability of the hotel's physical facilities.
- Technology: Web-based software that provides real time access to financial, marketing and HR information.
The PHM management model achieves two fundamental objectives simultaneously: 1) empowering property management and 2) guiding initiative at the corporate level. We provide one-on-one support to accomplish these objectives, including daily interaction with each hotel. Our professionals use web-based software and personal communication to monitor performance, refine existing procedures and proactively apply new strategies as needed.