People are the heart and soul of any business. That is why Packard Hospitality Management is dedicated to assembling strong and well-managed workforces for our client properties.
Our recruiting and vetting services enable us to attract and select the most qualified candidates. We have expertise to recruit, place and support personnel so as to maximize their performance and the quality of service they provide. Our portfolio of HR services include:
- Proactive recruitment efforts
- Interview guidance for managers
- Thorough background checks and pre-employment drug screening
- Ongoing team member training
- Comprehensive performance management guidance
- Employee coaching guidance for managers
- Detailed job descriptions with clear objectives and responsibilities
PHM delivers a diverse array of HR services that support the full spectrum of Human Resources functions including:
- Employee Benefits We solicit competitive bids for voluntary benefits and continuously evaluate compliance with employee benefits mandates
- Health, Safety and Security PHM provides clear procedures and training and effectively manages all Worker's Comp claims to reduce risk
- Customized HR Forms and Services We create employee handbooks and HR forms and documents to meet your specific business needs
- Payroll and Recordkeeping Services PHM provides fully complaint record keeping and payroll services in any city or state
- Employee Relations Should HR incidents occur, they are reviewed and monitored by a seasoned HR professional
We customize these services to meet the individual needs of your business. It is just one of the ways that Packard Hospitality Group can help you develop and grow your business to achieve your specific objectives.